[vc_row height=”huge” width=”full” bg_type=”image” parallax_style=”vcpb-default” bg_image_new=”id^894|url^http://www.blithfieldsafety.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Training.jpg|caption^null|alt^null|title^Training|description^null” bg_image_repeat=”no-repeat” bg_image_posiiton=”0 -100px” el_class=”training”][vc_column][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]
CIEH Level 3 Award in PTLLS – Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector
This qualification has been developed for anyone entering teaching or training roles or already in-service who needs to achieve the minimum threshold status as a teacher in the lifelong learning sector – that is, adult and community learning and development, further education, libraries, archives and information services and work-based learning.
By 2010, anyone who teaches courses that are publicly-funded will have to be qualified. This qualification introduces the knowledge and skills required by teachers to develop and deliver programmes, provide learning support and take responsibility in managing the learning process in post-16 education.
There are no formal entry requirements for candidates who want to take this qualification; however it is the centre’s responsibility to assess, and keep a record, of a candidate’s suitability for the programme.
The training programme for the CIEH Level 3 PTLLS includes the CIEH Level 3 Award in Training Skills and Practice (TSP). It is designed to be delivered in 30 hours of teaching time, not including breaks, and revision and practice sessions, with an additional 30 hours for assimilation, consolidation and assignment planning, development and submission.
- Understand your own role, responsibilities and boundaries of role in relation to teaching
- Understand appropriate teaching and learning approaches within a specialist area
- Demonstrate your session planning skills – plan, deliver, observe and evaluate a micro-teaching session
- Understand how to deliver inclusive sessions that motivate learners
- Understand the use of different assessment methods
- Understand and analyse the need for accurate record keeping and procedures that can be adopted – including internal and external assessment information.
- Qualification information
- Course duration: five-day programme
- Assessment: one practical and two written assignments
- Ofqual accredited: Yes
- Prerequisite: None
- Suggested progression: Level 4 Award in Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector or Level 3/4 Certificate in Teaching in the Lifelong Learning Sector (CTLLS)
[gigpress_shows scope=upcoming artist=21][/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_widget_sidebar sidebar_id=”sidebar-7″][vc_empty_space height=”20px”][vc_row_inner el_class=”grey”][vc_column_inner][vc_empty_space height=”20px”][vc_column_text el_class=”grey-padding”]
UK wide safety training courses
Courses available in:
- Newcastle Under Lyme
- Stoke On Trent
& More…[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”20px”][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/4″][us_single_image image=”816″ size=”full”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][us_single_image image=”817″ size=”full”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][us_single_image image=”818″ size=”full”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][us_single_image image=”819″ size=”full”][/vc_column][/vc_row]