Blended First Aid at Work
from just £40 per person
This course is ideal for all workplaces that present standard health and safety risks
Who should attend?
Nominated first aiders
What you will learn?
life saving first aid and workplace health and safety regulations.
- Adult resuscitation (CPR)
- Allergic reaction
- Bone, muscle and joint injuries
- Burns and scalds
- Chest pains
- Choking adult
- Communication and casualty care
- Eye injuries
- Head injuries
- Defibrillator prompts and how to respond (theory based)
- Defibrillator pad placement (theory based)
- Low blood sugar
- Managing an emergency
- Minor and severe bleeding
- Poisons and what to do if someone has been poisoned
- Role of the first aider (including knowledge of health and safety regulations)
- Spinal injuries
- Unresponsive adult
- Buy kamagra pill
- Where can i buy synthroid
Part 1: Online
This element involves completing our interactive eLearning module and can be done any time before you attend the face to face training. You will be sent a link to the e-learning module when you book the course. The elearning module will take between 4-6 hours depending upon the level of experience of the user. The eLearning can be done in bite sized chunks, 10 minutes here and there soon adds up
Part 2: Face-to-face
This is a 2 day face to face course, typically done over two days or four shorter evening sessions, where you will learn and demonstrate all the practical sections of the course as well as consolidating the eLearning element
Assessment and certification Continuous assessment by trainer throughout the course.
After successful completion, delegates will receive a recognised certificate valid for 3 years.
‘In House’ blended courses can be offered.
Prices £600 plus £20 per delegate plus VAT
example 10 delegates Just £800 plus VAT!