Blended Paediatric First Aid course
from less than £40 per person
The Blended Paediatric First Aid course complies fully with EYFS requirements for Paediatric First Aid. The certificate issued is the full Paediatric First Aid (12hr) certificate
This course runs in two parts, in order to be fully qualified you must ensure both the online and face-to-face part of the course are completed.
The online section of this course must be completed before attending the face-to-face section.
Part 1: Online
This element involves completing our interactive eLearning module and can be done any time before you attend the face to face training. You will be sent a link to the e-learning module when you book the course. The elearning module will take between 3-6 hours depending upon the level of experience of the user. The eLearning can be done in bite sized chunks, 10 minutes here and there soon adds up
Part 2: Face-to-face
This is a six hour face to face course, typically done over one day or two shorter sessions, where you will learn and demonstrate all the practical sections of the course as well as consolidating the eLearning element
Who should attend?
This course is for people working with young children and those working towards an early years educator qualification. This includes:
- people working in day nurseries
- people working in private nursery schools
- people working in pre-schools
- people working in before and after school clubs for children in the early years age group
- carers of children at home.
‘In House’ blended courses can be offered.
Prices £300 and £20 per delegate plus VAT
example 10 delegates Just £500 plus VAT!
Frequently asked questions about our Blended Online Paediatric First Aid Course
eLearning element of 3-6 hours followed by 6 hour face to face practical
- Managing an emergency
- Stings and bites
- Bone, muscle and joint injuries
- Head, neck and back injuries
- Burns and scalds
- Extremes of heat and cold
- Poisons and what to do if someone has been poisoned
- Low blood sugar
- Ears, eyes and nose injuries
- Managing an emergency (practical)
- Role of the first aider (including knowledge of health and safety regulations)
- Communication and casualty care
- Child and baby resuscitation (CPR)
- Unresponsive baby
- Unresponsive child
- Choking baby
- Choking child
- Allergic reaction
- Minor and severe bleeding
- Buy kamagra pill
Assessment and certification
Online knowledge checks, continuous observation by the trainer
Successful candidates receive a full 12hr Paediatric First Aid certificate, valid for three years. Results from your online training will also be checked alongside your successful face-to-face session before a certificate is issued.